Monday, March 5, 2012

And We're Rolling!

 As I was enjoying scrolling through the photos Jason had taken of Kaela's first bike riding afternoon it occurred to me that life with my magnificent family, my children in particular,  is flying by virtually undocumented.  And so... Time for a blog to keep our precious memories orderly and enjoyable for years to come.  See me smiling?

A little coaxing...
What better way to start a blog than with a bike riding day? Watching Kaela take her first few tentative pedals and then find the courage to start, stop and maneuver was just mind blowing.  We were all so excited.  We jumped around, high-fived each other, hugged, squealed and ran to get the camera! 


Look at her go!
Of course, Jesse got in on the action and did some fancy pedaling and posing for the camera!

Our Stuntman

1 comment: